It’s that time of year again… Winter Restaurant Week is just around the corner (February 17 – March 7), and once again there are plenty of Upper West Side options for you to sample the goods at.
Unless otherwise noted, the restaurants listed below are offering their Restaurant Week menus for both lunch ($25) and dinner ($38) every day except Saturday.
Reservations fill-up quickly — especially for the more popular spots — so act fast.
NOTE: If it feels like Restaurant Week is happening later than usual this year, it’s not your imagination. It was pushed back by nearly a month so as not to overlap with the Super Bowl.
- A Voce (Monday – Friday, Lunch only)
- Andanada (Dinner only)
- Atlantic Grill at Lincoln Center (Monday – Friday only)
- Bar Boulud (Monday – Friday only)
- Boulud Sud (Monday – Friday, Lunch only)
- Calle Ocho (Dinner Only)
- Dovetail (Monday – Friday, Lunch only)
- Ed’s Chowder House
- Fish Tag (Dinner Only)
- Gabriel’s Bar & Restaurant (Monday – Friday only)
- Haru (Dinner only)
- Isabella’s (Monday – Friday only)
- The Leopard at des Artistes (Dinner Monday – Friday, plus lunch & dinner on Sunday)
- Lincoln Restaurant (Monday – Friday, Lunch only)
- Loi Restaurant (Monday – Friday, Dinner only)
- Nice Matin (Lunch & dinner Monday – Friday, Dinner only on Sunday)
- Nougatine at Jean Georges (Lunch & dinner Monday – Friday, Dinner only on Sunday)
- Ocean Grill (Monday – Friday only)
- Ouest (Dinner only)
- Porter House New York (Lunch Only)
- Red Rooster Harlem (Monday – Friday, Lunch only — almost Upper West Side)
- Rosa Mexicano at Lincoln Center
- Scaletta Ristorante (Dinner Only)
- Shun Lee West
- Smoke Jazz & Supper Club (Dinner Only)
- Telepan (Monday – Friday, Lunch only)
Obviously one of the best parts of Restaurant Week is trying new places — if you’re looking to get out of the neighborhood, you can view the full city-wide list of participating restaurants here.
Most (but not all) restaurants offer reservations through OpenTable.
Filed under: Discounts, Food & Drink, Going Out, Manhattan, New York City, NYC, Restaurants, Things to do, Upper West Side, Upper West Side Blog, UWS No Comments »
Tags: 2014 Winter Restaurant Week, A Voce, Andanada, Andanada 141, Atlantic Grill at Lincoln Center, Bar Boulud, Boulud Sud, Calle Ocho, dining discount, Discount, Dovetail, Ed's Chowder House, Fish Tag, Fishtag, Gabriel’s Bar & Restaurant, Haru, Isabella's, Leopard at des Artistes, Loi, Loi Restaurant, New York City, Nice Matin, Nougatine, Nougatine At Jean Georges, NYC, Ocean Grill, Ouest, Porter House New York, Red Rooster, Restaurant Week, Rosa Mexicano Lincoln Center, Scaletta Ristorante, Shun Lee West, Smoke Jazz & Supper Club, Summer Restaurant Week, Telepan, The Leopard At Des Artistes, Upper West Side, UWS, Winter Restaurant Week