Posted back in June that popular kiddie spot Apple Seeds had finally opened their Upper West Side facility at 200 West End (between 69th & 70th).
If you’ve been curious about whether they’re a good match for you and your child, they’re offering a full late of free demo classes from Tuesday to Friday this week (9/18 – 9/21)
Demo reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis via phone at 212-792-7590. Spaces are limited and expected to fill up quickly.
“Little seedlings can explore the world of science with a lab coat and beakers in OOOHHH…AAAHHH…IIICCCKKK, put on a tutu and dance ballet in Twinkle, Twinkle Little Toes, find their inner artist in the My Chelsea Art Opening and much more.”
Here’s a listing of the demo classes being offered — descriptions are available at appleseedsplay.com.
- move baby, move! (6-12 months) – 9:15a-10:00a
- songs for seeds (0-5 years) – 3:30p-4:15p
- songs for seeds (0-5 years) – 4:30p-5:15p
- build it! break it! fix it! (3-5 years) – 4:00p-4:45p
- twinkle, twinkle little toes – ballet (18-24 months) – 9:30a-10:15a
- twinkle, twinkle little toes – ballet & tap (2.5/3 years) – 10:45a-11:30a
- my Chelsea art opening (2/3 years) – 11:15a-12:00p
- apple CORE training (2/3 years) – 11:30a-12:15p
- move baby, move! (12-18 months) – 12:30p-1:15p
- move baby, move! (6-12 months) – 1:30p-2:15p
- COOKing monsters (2.5-5 years) – 4:45p-5:30p
- my Chelsea art opening (18-24 months) – 9:45a-10:30a
- twinkle, twinkle little toes – ballet & tap (3/4 years) – 10:00a-10:45a
- move baby, move! (6-12 months) – 11:30a-12:15p
- OOOHHH…AAAHHH…IIICCCKKK science (3-5 years) – 4:30p-5:15p
- apple seedlings: a toddler playgroup (18-24 months) – 9:30a-10:15a
- scribble & dribble (18-24 months ) – 9:30a-11:00a
- scribble & dribble (2/3 years) – 10:30a-12:00p
- songs for seeds (0-12 months) – 1:00p-1:45p
DNAinfo recently had an article on Apple Seeds if you’re looking for some additional information.
Filed under: Events, Free, Kid Stuff, Manhattan, New York City, News, NYC, Openings/Closings, Things to do, Upper West Side, Upper West Side Blog, Upper West Side Deals, UWS 5 Comments »
Tags: 200 West End, Apple Seeds, AppleSeeds, demo classes, Free, free classes, Kids, New York City, NYC, Upper West Side, UWS