It’s that time of year again… Summer Restaurant Week is just around the corner (July 16 – August 10) and reservations are officially open as of today.
Once again there are plenty of Upper West Side options for you to sample the goods at.
Unless otherwise noted, the restaurants listed below are offering their Restaurant Week menus for both lunch ($24.07) and dinner ($35.00) every day except Saturday. Reservations fill-up quickly, so act fast.
Some restaurants have already posted their menu offerings — I’ve included links to those that are available.
- A Voce Columbus (Lunch only)
- Atlantic Grill at Lincoln Center – Menu
- Bar Boulud – Menu (Lunch Only)
- Boulud Sud - Menu (Lunch Only)
- Calle Ocho (Dinner Only)
- Cesca Enoteca & Trattoria – Menu (Dinner Only)
- Dovetail – Menu (Lunch Only, except Sunday)
- Ed’s Chowder House
- Fish Tag (Dinner + Sunday Lunch)
- Gabriel’s Bar & Restaurant (Lunch Only, except Sunday)
- Gastroarte (Dinner Only)
- Isabella’s – Menu (Lunch + Dinner, except Sundays)
- Kefi – Menu
- Leopard at des Artistes – Menu (Lunch + Dinner, but no Sunday Lunch)
- Lincoln Restaurant (Lunch Only, except Sunday)
- Loi – Menu (Dinner Only)
- Nice Matin – Menu (Lunch + Dinner, but no Sunday Lunch)
- Nougatine at Jean Georges
- Ocean Grill – Menu (Lunch + Dinner, except Sundays)
- Ouest – Menu (Dinner only)
- Porter House New York (Lunch Only)
- Red Rooster Harlem (Lunch only, except Sunday — almost Upper West Side)
- Rosa Mexicano at Lincoln Center
- Scaletta Ristorante (Dinner Only)
- Shun Lee West – Menu
- Telepan (Lunch + Dinner, except Sundays)
Obviously one of the best parts of Restaurant Week is trying new places — if you’re looking to get out of the neighborhood, you can view the full city-wide list of participating restaurants here.
Filed under: Discounts, Events, Food & Drink, Going Out, Manhattan, New York City, News, NYC, Restaurants, Seniors, Things to do, Upper West Side, Upper West Side Blog, Upper West Side Date Stuff, Upper West Side Deals, UWS 2 Comments »
Tags: 2012 Summer Restaurant Week, A Voce Columbus, Atlantic Grill at Lincoln Center, Bar Boulud, Boulud Sud, Calle Ocho, Cesca, Cesca Enoteca & Trattoria, dining out, Discount, Dovetail, Ed's Chowder House, Fish Tag, Fishtag, Gabriel's, Gastroarte, Isabella's, Kefi, Leopard at des Artistes, Lincoln Ristorante, New York City, Nice Matin, Nougatine At Jean Georges, NYC, NYC Restaurant Week, nycgo, Ocean Grill New York, Porter House New York, Red Rooster, Restaurant Week, Rosa Mexicano Lincoln Center, Scaletta, Shun Lee West, Telepan, The Leopard At Des Artistes, Upper West Side, UWS