It’s that time of year again — Spa Week is back.
Reservations are now being accepted for appointments from October 15th – 21st.
The bi-annual Spa Week allows you to enjoy selected treatments at participating spas for only $50.
Full details are available at SpaWeek.com.
There’s way too much information to try and summarize, with different spas offering a variety of treatments, so click on over.
It’s admittedly slightly slim pickings on the Upper West Side, but there are numerous spas just outside the neighborhood and throughout NYC that are participating.
Here are the four UWS spas offering deals (again, each one is available for $50):
- Yin Beauty & Arts Spa (103 W. 86th)
- 60 Min Acupuncture or Relaxation Massage
- 60 Min Body Shape – Choice of Slimming Massage and Wrap or Lipo Cellulite Therapy
- 60 Min Micro or Cleansing Facial
- Akai Wellness Center (549 Columbus)
- Choice of 60 Min Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Classic Swedish, Thai Massage, Medical Massage, Acupressure or Shiatsu
- Choice of Acupuncture Session or 60 Min Chinese One-Finger Meditation ( Qigong Method )
- 50 Min Ancient Therapies Package: Includes 30 Min Guasha Session with 20 Min Cupping Treatment
- Ettia Holistic Day Spa (239 W. 72nd)
- 45 Min Dual Decadence Massage
- Choice of 45 Min Customized Holistic Facial or 45 Min Holistic Peel
- 45 Min Dead Sea Salt Jewel Body Scrub
- Shangri-La Day Spa NYC (247 W. 72nd)
- 60 Min Massage Choice of Deep Tissue, Swedish or Aromatherapy Massage
- 60 Min Facial Choice of Deep Pore, Anti- Aging or Anti-Stress Facial
If you’re interested, definitely make an appointment at a participating spa sooner rather than later — the good time slots tend to go quickly.
Filed under: Beauty, Discounts, Events, Manhattan, New York City, News, NYC, Upper West Side, Upper West Side Blog, Upper West Side Deals, UWS 10 Comments »
Tags: 103 W 86, 103 West 86, 239 W 72, 239 West 72, 247 W 72, 247 West 72, 549 Columbus, Akai Wellness Center, Discount, Ettia Holistic Day spa, New York City, NYC, Shangri-La Day Spa NYC, spa treatment, Spa Week, Upper West Side, UWS, Yin Beauty Arts Spa