Extending “Restaurant Week” beyond its initial end date has become an unofficial tradition of sorts, and this year is no exception.
While officially slated to end last Friday (8/10), dining deals are now available at many restaurants through Labor Day, including more than a dozen on the Upper West Side.
The discounts no longer fall under the umbrella of “Restaurant Week,” but rather “NYC Go Prix Fixe.”
It’s really just marketing babble, as the same $24.07 lunches and $35.00 dinners are offered. The only change is that not all restaurants from RW are participating.
Below is a list of UWS restaurants that have extended their prix fixe offerings through September 3rd (available for lunch and dinner every day except Saturday, unless otherwise noted):
- Bar Boulud – Menu (Lunch Only)
- Boulud Sud - Menu (Lunch Only)
- Ed’s Chowder House – Menu
- Gabriel’s Bar & Restaurant (Lunch Only, except Sunday)
- Gastroarte – Menu (Dinner Only)
- Kefi – Menu
- Leopard at des Artistes (Lunch + Dinner, but no Sunday Lunch)
- Loi – Menu (Dinner Only)
- Nice Matin – Menu (Dinner only)
- Ouest (Dinner only)
- Red Rooster Harlem (Lunch only, except Sunday — almost Upper West Side)
- Rosa Mexicano at Lincoln Center
- Scaletta Ristorante (Dinner Only, except Sunday)
- Shun Lee West
- Telepan (Lunch Only, except Sunday)
Filed under: Discounts, Food & Drink, Going Out, Manhattan, New York City, News, NYC, Restaurants, Seniors, Things to do, Upper West Side, Upper West Side Blog, Upper West Side Date Stuff, Upper West Side Deals, UWS 15 Comments »
Tags: 2012 Summer Restaurant Week, Bar Boulud, Boulud Sud, dining out, Discount, Ed's Chowder House, Gabriel's, Gastroarte, Kefi, Leopard at des Artistes, New York City, Nice Matin, NYC, NYC Go Prix Fixe, NYC Restaurant Week, nycgo, Red Rooster, Restaurant Week, Rosa Mexicano Lincoln Center, Scaletta, Shun Lee West, Telepan, The Leopard At Des Artistes, Upper West Side, UWS