Halloween is just around the corner and neighborhood activities are ramping up.
Today, the UWS Brownstone School is holding their annual Halloween Fun Fair.
- CRAFTS: Pumpkin Decorating, Candy Necklaces, Cupcake Decorating
- RIDES: Train, Bouncy Castles, Slide, Obstacle Course
- GAMES: Candy Land, Lollipop Toss, Fishing, Bean Bag Toss
- FOOD: Hot & Cold Buffet, Cotton Candy
- RUMMAGE SALE: Children’s Books and Toys
- AND MORE! Tattoos, Spin Art
The action runs from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm at the MS 44 schoolyard on Columbus between 76th & 77th — admission is free.
If you’re looking to do some shopping while you’re in the area, the 33rd Annual UWS Autumn Crafts On Columbus is located directly across the street (this is the final weekend).
Filed under: Entertainment, Events, Kid Stuff, Manhattan, New York City, NYC, Things to do, Upper West Side, Upper West Side Blog, UWS No Comments »
Tags: 128 W 80, 128 West 80, Halloween, Halloween Fair, Halloween Fund Fair, Kids, New York City, NYC, The Brownstone School, The Brownstone School Halloween Fun Fair, Upper West Side, UWS