If you’ve ever wanted to talk dirty with an octogenarian, tomorrow night is your chance.
The one-and-only Dr. Ruth Westheimer is appearing at the Upper West Side Barnes & Noble (2289 Broadway, at 82nd) on Tuesday evening.
Dr. Ruth — still going strong at 83 years old — will be discussing her new book, Sexually Speaking: What Every Woman Needs to Know about Sexual Health.
About the book:
Celebrated sex expert and therapist Dr. Ruth and top gynecologist Dr. Amos Grunebaum join forces to cover everything you’ve ever wanted to know about women’s sexual health, from finding a gynecologist to planning or avoiding a pregnancy to having a happy sex life at any age. You will discover:
- How to have a satisfying, healthy sex life at any age—including the Top Ten Ways Your Gynecologist Can Help Your Sex Life
- A complete road map to your sexual anatomy, menstrual cycle, and hormones
- What every woman should know about STDs, fibroids, and vaginal and other cancers
- Important advice on how to communicate with your gynecologist and make the most of your office visits
- How to plan or avoid pregnancy, how to stay healthy during pregnancy, and essential information about perimenopause and menopause
- Advice about enhancing your sexual pleasure
Filed under: Author Event, Celebrities, Events, Free, Manhattan, New York City, NYC, Things to do, Upper West Side, Upper West Side Blog, UWS, Wellness 1 Comment »
Tags: 2289 Broadway, Barnes & Noble, celeb, celebrity, Dr. Ruth, Dr. Ruth Westheimer, gynecologist, New York City, NYC, OB/GYN, Sexually Speaking: What Every Woman Needs to Know about Sexual Health, Upper West Side, UWS, women's health