- 30+ UWS Restaurants Offering Inexpensive Tastings At Tonight’s “Winter’s Eve”
- 20+ Free Entertainment Options At Tonight’s Upper West Side “Winter’s Eve”
- Kid-Friendly Events At Tonight’s Upper West Side “Winter’s Eve” Celebration
If you have an extra coat lying around that you’ve been meaning to donate, tonight’s Winter’s Eve event presents a great opportunity to do so.
There are a variety of drop-off locations around tonight’s event for the annual New York Cares Coat Drive. If you have one you’re not using, consider bringing a gently used or new coat of any size to help keep local children and families warm this winter and support the New York Cares Coat Drive. New York Cares especially needs children’s coats and large men’s coats this season to help those in need citywide.
You can drop coats off at the following locations tonight:
- Dante Park (Broadway & 63rd Street)
- American Bible Society (1865 Broadway, at 61st Street)
- West Side YMCA (5 W. 63rd Street, btw. Broadway & Central Park West)
- YogaWorks (37 W. 65th Street, 4th Fl., btw. Columbus & Central Park West)
- Tisch WNET Studios at Lincoln Center (Broadway at 66th Street)
- The New York Public Library, Riverside Branch (127 Amsterdam, at 65t)
- Citibank (1900 Broadway at 63rd)
Filed under: Events, Fundraiser/Benefit, Manhattan, New York City, News, NYC, Upper West Side, Upper West Side Blog, UWS 2 Comments »
Tags: 127 Amsterdam, 1865 Broadway, 1900 Broadway, 2011 Winter's Eve, 37 W 65, 5 W 63, 5 West 63, American Bible Society, Charity, Citibank, Dante Park, Entertainment, Festival, Lincoln Square, Lincoln Square BID, Lincoln Square Business Improvement District, Music, New York Cares Coat Drive, New York City, NY Cares, NYC, Riverside Branch, The New York Public Library, Tisch WNET Studios at Lincoln Center, Upper West Side, UWS, West Side YMCA, Winter's Eve, Yoga Works, YogaWorks