Good deal today from Mamajuana Cafe, which opened back in December at 570 Amsterdam (between 87th & 88th).
They’re offering a discounted dinner package for either two or four people.
The meal includes the following per each pair of diners:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Two glasses of sangria (an $8 value each)
The cost is:
- $39 for two (up to a $95 total value)
- $75 for meal for four (up to a $190 total value)
Click here for the deal through Groupon (purchase by 11:59 pm Sunday, use by 9/5/12).
Also, if you missed the post yesterday, the cheap dinner w/bottle of wine deal from Slightly Oliver is still available — it expires tonight.
Filed under: Discounts, Food & Drink, Going Out, Manhattan, New York City, NYC, Restaurants, Upper West Side, Upper West Side Blog, Upper West Side Deals, UWS No Comments »
Tags: deal, Discount, Groupon, Mamajuana Cafe, New York City, NYC, Upper West Side, UWS