UPDATE 10:15 pm: A few more details
UPDATE 7:05 pm: Round-up of known details and media coverage
Posted just a little while ago about a mass stabbing at an apartment building at 57 W. 75th (near Columbus).
Just about every media outlet in NYC is covering it, but this clip from Eyewitness News is the first video report I’ve seen.
A mother arrived home to her Upper West Side apartment to find her two young children stabbed to death in the bathtub.
Two other people were also found critically injured from stab wounds.
Police say the nanny had self-inflicted stab wounds.
The children who are ages 3 and 5 years old were rushed to the hospital where they were pronounced dead.
The nanny is under arrest.
- 10/25 – BREAKING: Five People Reportedly Stabbed In UWS Luxury Building
- 10/25 – Details As Of 7:05 pm + Links To All Major NYC Media Coverage
- 10/25 – UWS STABBING UPDATE: A Few More Details
- 10/26 - Video & Print Media Coverage Round-Up As Of 11:25 am
- 11/4 - Murder Charges Filed + Sunday Night Vigil In Riverside Park
- 11/5 – Recap & Photos From Vigil + Announcement Of Lulu & Leo Krim Fund
- 11/28 – UWS Nanny Pleads Not Guilty To Stabbing Deaths
- 1/7/13 – Parents Of UWS Kids Killed By Nanny Share Their Thoughts Via Facebook
- 4/5/13 – Accused UWS “Killer Nanny” Deemed Mentally Fit For Trial
Filed under: Crime, Manhattan, New York City, News, NYC, Upper West Side, Upper West Side Blog, UWS No Comments »
Tags: 57 W 75, 57 West 75, candlelight vigil, Crime, first degree murder, Josie Ortega, Kevin Krim, killer nanny, Krim Family, La Rochelle, Leo Krim, Lucia Krim, Lulu & Leo Fund, Lulu Krim, Marina Krim, Murder, nanny stabbing, nannystabbing, Nessie Krim, New York City, NYC, NYPD, Stabbing, Upper West Side, UWS, uws nanny, Yoselyn Ortega